To fully analyze your Instagram profile you will need special services and tools. Take advantage of services that will provide us with detailed statistics, allowing us to plan the publication of posts and analyzing other people’s accounts (competitors). Analytics will be useful for users who manage commercial accounts and sell themselves as bloggers.
How to do analytics on Instagram?
To successfully promote a business through the social network Instagram and identify its strengths and weaknesses requires analysis:
- Advertising companies – we turn off ads that do not bring the desired result (so they are not effective for us), leave the one that brings the desired effect (growth of live subscribers, sales growth, etc.)
- Publications in the account – we study which publications are successful and why they are interesting, in the future we increase the number of such publications.
- Publications in stories – similar to the posts on the page, we determine which of them are interesting for our audience and create mostly similar stories.
- What our competitors publish – we look at what mistakes have been made and do not repeat them ourselves.
Advertising companies – we turn off ads that do not bring the desired result (so they are not effective for us), leave the one that brings the desired effect (growth of live subscribers, sales growth, etc.)
Publications in the account – we study which publications are successful and why they are interesting, in the future we increase the number of such publications.
Publications in stories – similar to the posts on the page, we determine which of them are interesting for our audience and create mostly similar stories.
What our competitors publish – we look at what mistakes have been made and do not repeat them ourselves.
How to analyze someone else’s Instagram account?
When developing and promoting your account, it is important to have information about your competitors. How they work in their social networks and what target audience they are aimed at. Note that not all analytics services perform competitor analysis. For example, one of the popular services Popsters is excellent. It can analyze the content of your competitors for the period you are interested in.
With Popsters you can:
- Search for exemplary content (with a selection of the time period of interest);
- Comparison of publications from different accounts;
- Identifying the most viral posts;
- Determining at what time it is best to publish;
- By different parameters it is possible to make researches;
- Sorting of content by parameters of interest in the analyzed account.
By analyzing other people’s content, it is possible not only to avoid mistakes when writing personal content, but also to highlight new and interesting techniques that your competitors have already effectively implemented.
How do I know who visited my Instagram page?
First, let’s make sure that our account is open and can be visited by anyone other than those who are subscribed to us. There is no direct function to view the visitors of the Instagram account. So, the first way to check the guests of the account is to check who viewed your story (if it was published), the statistics will show all the users who viewed the story, regardless of whether they are subscribed to you or not. But this is not enough for us, so we turn to a special service – Crowdfire. The main function is users who unsubscribed from your account and also visited it. Or you can use the application Instagram Analytics. It has these indicators:
- Secret fans – those users who are not subscribed to you, and you are subscribed to them accordingly;
- Profile visitors – reciprocal subscriptions from two parties;
- Not subscribed back;
- Not subscribed back – who we didn’t get mutual subscriptions from;
- Lost subscribers – users who unsubscribed from us;
- And new subscribers.
Each parameter indicates and numerical values for our convenience in the analysis. This analysis takes about a minute of your time.
Where is the analytics in Instagram?