Consent to personal data processing
The fact of providing this Consent is the completion by the subject of personal data of the registration form on the website edugusarov.com with a checkbox “I have read and accept the terms of regulatory documents and agreements, and consent to the processing of personal data” and sending it to the Operator.
The operator for processing of personal data is IE Gusarov A.V., address 14-256 Lobanka street, Minsk (hereinafter – the Operator).
The subject of personal data gives consent to the operator for processing of his/her personal data on the following conditions:
- The operator carries out processing of personal data, both without the use of automation and with their use.
- The purposes of processing of personal data are:
- ensuring compliance with legislative and other normative legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, including for execution of functions and obligations imposed on the Operator by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus;
- Conclusion, execution and termination of contracts;
- execution of communication;
- sending notifications on services, commercial offers, messages of advertising and informational nature;
Personal data may be processed for other purposes if this is necessary in connection with ensuring compliance with the law.
- The list of personal data for the processing of which consent is given:
- surname, first name, patronymic;
- e-mail address;
- telephone number, fax number;
- Address of registration / place of residence.
- Other information (this list may be shortened or expanded depending on the specific case and the purpose of processing).
- The grounds for processing personal data are:
Law of the Republic of Belarus of 07.05.2021 N 99-З “On Protection of Personal Data” (hereinafter referred to as the Law);
Law of the Republic of Belarus of 10.11.2008 N 455-З “On Information, Informatization and Information Protection”;
Personal Data Processing Policy of the Operator;
other legal acts of the Republic of Belarus and regulatory documents of authorized public authorities.
- The list of actions to be performed with personal data in the course of processing: collection, systematization, storage, modification, use, depersonalization, blocking, provision, removal of personal data.
- The operator is allowed to transfer personal data to third parties:
- in an impersonal form for the purpose of evaluating and analyzing system performance, providing personal recommendations, setting up advertising campaigns;
- To third parties, such as domain name registry or manufacturer of SSL certificates, to ensure the operation of services (third-party providers of products and services are bound by confidentiality obligations and may not use personal data for other purposes);
- To the authorized state bodies of the Republic of Belarus in accordance with the law.
- Term of processing of personal data shall be determined by the term of attainment of personal data processing objectives, except for cases, when term of processing of personal data is established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus or the contract, concluded (concluded) with the subject of personal data, in order to fulfill obligations, established by such contract.
- Processing of personal data by the Operator shall be terminated in connection with achievement of objectives of personal data processing, expiration of the term of personal data processing, in connection with withdrawal of consent for processing of personal data (in the absence of grounds for processing of personal data), as well as in cases of detection of unlawful processing of personal data.
- The subject of personal data has the right to:
- Receive information regarding the processing of his personal data;
- request the Operator to make changes to his personal data in case the personal data is incomplete, unreliable, inaccurate;
- receive information about provision of his personal data to third parties free of charge, once a year;
- to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data, except in cases where the processing of personal data is provided by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, or when the processing of personal data of the subject is necessary to fulfill the obligations undertaken by the Company under the contracts concluded with the subject of personal data, or with the client/counterparty of the Company associated with the subject of personal data, which is a legal entity.
- In order to exercise the powers stipulated in paragraph 9, the subject of personal data must submit a handwritten application to the Operator at the location of the Operator, or send it by registered mail, or in the form of an electronic document.
The application must contain
- Applicant’s name;
- date of birth of the applicant;
- Applicant’s identification number, and in the absence of such number – the number of the applicant’s identification document, in cases where this information was indicated when giving
- his/her consent to the Operator or where processing of personal data is carried out without the consent of the personal data subject;
- a statement of the essence of the requirements;
- Personal signature or electronic digital signature of the applicant.
- When processing personal data IE Gusarov A.V. takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to it, as well as from other unlawful actions in relation to personal data by third parties.